|One way||Final price one way from||Seat available|
- Operated by FAST COLOMBIA S.A.S
- Only for direct flights
- Applicable to purchases made between November 23th of 2017 and November 25th of 2017, from 16:00 to 23:59 local time in Colombia. Start trip between April 5th of 2018 and finish October 27th of 2018
- Applicable only to the above routes.
- Subject to seat availability. Seats are limited and may not be available on every flight. Stock: 5600
- Restrictions apply.
- This promotion only apply for Viva fare, the basic fare.
- Not applicable to holidays and high-demand dates: From April 25th of 2018 to May 2nd of 2018. From May 11th of 2018 to May 15th of 2018. From June 1st of 2018 to June 31st of 2018. From August 3rd of 2018 to August 13th of 2018. From August 17th of 2018 to August 21st of 2018. From October 5th of 2018 to October 16th of 2018.
- The amount includes a base fare, V.A.T (except San Andres), the administrative fee, and the airport tax (airport tax varies according to the airports of the route).
- The right to bring a personal item of 6 kg and 40x35x25 cm is included, any additional service should be purchased.
- These amounts apply only to this promotion.
- Promotional fares are non-refundable.
- Not applicable to groups.
- It may not be combined with any other promotion.
- Valid while supplies last.
- Date and/or trip changes are allowed paying an extra cost plus fare difference per one-way trip. Click here to read more details https://www.vivacolombia.co/en-co/your-booking/manage-booking/changes
- Name changes are allowed by paying an extra cost. Click here to read more details
- In case of making a one-way trip change, the allowed personal item shall be that of the new one way trip selected.
- If there is a fare difference on the additional services, it shall be assumed by the passenger.
- For our additional service charges and specifications, click here.
- Additional baggages fees may apply.
- On board menu charges may apply.
- Pursuant to the provisions of the Colombian Law 679 of 2001 and Law 1336 of 2009, please be advised that sexual exploitation, pornography, sex tourism and any other forms of child sexual abuse in Colombia are criminally and administratively punishable, in accordance with current laws.
- See our terms and conditions