Don’t miss your flight! Get to the airport on time, check that you have your boarding pass and all documents for your trip. We do not want you to miss your flight or have any inconvenience that prevents you from traveling.
Showing up at the boarding gate and flight closing
Showing up at the airport
||Counter check-in and drop baggage
||VivaColombia counter will be availabile for you to check-in from 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight, and will close 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time thereof.
||All passengers should show up at the boarding gate at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
||VivaColombia counter will be availabile for you to check-in from 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight, and will close 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time thereof. All passengers, even those who have checked-in online, must show up at the counter for document verification.
||All passengers should show up at the boarding gate at least 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
VivaColombia's counter in Miami is located at concourse H. Our agents will be able to help you with anything you want.
How can I get my boarding pass?
Web check-in is the free virtual process to get your boarding pass, which is necessary to pass through the security filters at the airport and board the plane.
- It is essential to submit a printed boarding pass, in a letter-size sheet. If traveling with more than one person, each boarding pass should be submitted on a separate sheet.
- If at the time of purchase, you chose the check-in online option, remember that the boarding pass will be available between 72 and 4 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- Once the web check-in process has been completed, changes to the reservation may not be made.
- If you have any trouble checking-in online, contact us through our call center or send us a screenshot of the error to email@example.com to give you a prompt solution.
- If you fail to submit your printed boarding pass and did not purchase the check in at the airport service, printing your boarding pass at the airport will have an extra charge.
#VivaTips: If you have no way to print your boarding pass, buy, up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight, the check-in-at-the-airport service by clicking here.
Check-in at the aiport
- Checking-in at the airport is an additional service, for which you will have to pay; this service allows you to get your boarding pass at the airport in case you are unable to check-in online and print the boarding pass.
- At the time of your purchase, the system will ask you whether you wish to check-in online or check-in at the airport. We advise you to buy this service at that time, considering that all VivaColombia additional services are cheaper if purchased through the web page in advance.
- Remember that for checking-in directly at the airport, you should show up between 2 hours and 45 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight and submit your identity document.
Check-in at the airport
||Web page and call center
|San Andres and Bogota-Leticia
|Miami and Leticia-Bogota
|*Except for flights to/from San Andres and to/from Leticia
**Except for flight to/from Miami.Payments in Colombia must be made in COP. Day exchange rate applies.