- Infants (between 10 days and 24 months), will not occupy a seat. Must present birth ceritifcate.
- Children (minors between 24 months plus one (1) day and 12 years) must present identity card or birth certificate.
- Adolescents (minors aged between 12 years plus 1 day and 17 years) are allowed to travel alone by presenting their document of identification.
- Adults: over 18 years of age. Must present: ID card, passport or drivers licence issue in Colombia. Foreing passengers may travel with their ID card or passport. If you lose yor documents you may travel with police report or the valid document of identification issued by the National civil Registry.
- Documents must be presented in it original fo
VivaColombia welcomes and promotes any local rules and laws to prevent exploitation, pornography and sexual tourism of children, and the protection of human rights of children and adolescents.
Law 679 of 2001 and 1336 of 2009.
Tourists traveling to San Andrés Island must purchase the tourist card at the service module of the boarding lounge the day of the flight. The value is $104,692 Colombian pesos and must be paid in cash. The above price may change without prior notice. All tourists must buy the tourist card, unless they stay less than 24 hours on the island or except for children under 7 years.
If you check-in online and bring your printed boarding pass, you must show up at the boarding lounge at least 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
Remember that the Check-in process at the counter of the airport is available from 120 up to 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight.
If you carry checked luggage, you should keep in mind that you must show up at the counter of the airport and the luggage will be received up to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight, even if you have checked-in online.
Deadline to make changes to a reservation is from the purchase time up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight, and as long as you have not checked-in online.
Add services to your reservation by clicking here up to 2 hours before schedule departure time of the flight for domestic flights and up to 3 hours for international flights.