Web check-in is the free virtual process to get your boarding pass, which is necessary to pass through the security filters at the airport and board the plane.
- It is essential to submit a printed boarding pass, in a letter-size sheet. If traveling with more than one person, each boarding pass should be submitted on a separate sheet.
- If at the time of purchase, you chose the check-in online option, remember that the boarding pass will be available between 72 and 2 hours before the scheduled departure for domestic flights (Colombia) and between 72 and 3 hours before the scheduled departure for international flights.
- Once the web check-in process has been completed, changes to the reservation may not be made.
- If you have any trouble checking-in online, contact us through our call center or send us a screenshot of the error to email@example.com to give you a prompt solution.
- If you fail to submit your printed boarding pass and did not purchase the check in at the airport service, printing your boarding pass at the airport will have an extra charge.