- Name / Surname Error
- Identity Document Error
- Duplicate Name
- Itinerary Error
- Reservation Error by a VivaColombia Employee
- Not Reflected Changes
Please remember that before traveling, you should carefully review your reservation details, so that you will not have any inconvenience at the time of traveling. If you find any error, please contact us at our call center or through email@example.com, so that we will help you with your case. If you are a VivaAgency please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you have omitted a last name, switched the order of the names or last names, missed a letter of a name or last name, or the name does not match the identity document number, we will proceed with a change at no charge; it is required that you send us your reservation code and a copy of the identity document of the person who has the error.
In the event that you have omitted 1 or 2 numbers of your identity document, we may help you with the respective change at no charge; it is necessary that you send us your reservation code and a copy of the identity document of the person who has the error.
When 3 or more numbers are omitted, you should make a change of name through Your Reservation section and pay the corresponding penalty amount.
In the event that more than one passenger appears with the same name and identity document, we will proceed with a change at no charge; it is necessary that you send us your reservation code and a copy of the identity document of the passenger that appears with the duplicate name on the reservation, and the identity documents of the passengers to be included therein.
- If your flight route is switched, you should email us your reservation code and a copy of your identity document at email@example.com, so that we will check in our system whether it was a passenger’s error or an error of our platform. If the error was made by our airline, we will apply the relevant change at no charge; otherwise, the change must be made through our section Your Reservation and the any relevant penalty must be paid.
- If the departure flight and the return flight have a difference of less than 90 minutes, a change may be made at the airport, paying only the fare difference between the initial flight and the flight of the change.
5. Reservation Error by a VivaColombia Employee
If one of our employees makes a mistake when providing information or making a reservation, and this causes you any inconvenience, VivaColombia will do everything possible to solve the problem at no additional charge for you.
- If the reservation was made with incorrect data, we will make changes, so that the reservation will be as requested, at no additional charge.
- If at the airport, you are charged for additional services you have not paid, we will proceed with the refund of the money paid at the airport.
- If you miss your flight because of wrong information provided, our staff will make arrangements so that you will fly on the next flight of our or any other airline.
If you purchase an additional service and it is not reflected on your reservation, you should email the payment voucher thereof at firstname.lastname@example.org or show up at the airport with the payment voucher so that such service will be applied to your reservation.